been delivering sewing and crafting products for over 65 years.It is the nation's largest specialty retailer of fabrics and one of the
largest specialty retailers of crafts. Jo-Ann operates over 750 stores in 47
- Corporate Open Positions
- Stores Open Positions
Both full and part-time team members have choices from a variety
of benefit plans.
Team Members may be eligible for:
- Medical: Team Members can choose from
several different medical plan options
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to a Registered Nurse 24 hours a day
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Hospital and Cancer Plans
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Discounted Home & Auto Insurance
- Family and Medical Leave (Employee Rights and Responsibilities)
- 401(k) Plan: Jo-Ann match
50% of up to 6% of eligible salary.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan: buy shares of Jo-Ann stock (JAS) at a 15% discount.
- College Savings Plan
Joann pays Team Member average $8 an hour(range from $7-$9), Cashier $7.36/hr(range from $6-$9), Store Manager's yearly salary is $52,200 on average.