Frys Careers, Retail Jobs & Frys Hourly Wage, Benefits
Fry's Electronics has 34 superstores ranging in size from 50,000 to 180,000 square feet. You can also order product via web site. Fry's Call Center now has customer service and sales positions available.
Fry's Electronics Call Center in San Jose, California, has openings for full-time and part-time customer service-oriented people.
The Call Center Customer Service Representative's role is responsible for addressing and resolving customer concerns, providing support, and using various software applications to make inquiries and research information. Customer Service Representative's assist customers by providing information and helping with resolution regarding product delivery, status of order, freight claims, promotions, product returns/replacements, and adjustments.
Benefits (For Full-Time)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Professional and courteous phone manner
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 12 months of customer service experience required
- Intermediate level of PC knowledge and experience using MS Word, email, and Internet explorer.
- Basic knowledge of computers and consumer electronics-related products
- Good typing skills
- Deferred Compensation Bonus Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Family/Medical Leaves of Absence
- Vacation, Holiday and Personal Paid Absence Pay
- Associate Purchase Discounts
- Video Conference Teaching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Potential job advancement
Fry's Hourly Pay
Fry's pays Customer Service Associate hourly $8.5/hr, range from $7 to $10 per hour.
Sales Associate hourly rate is $10/hr, from $6 to $15.
Computer Sales hourly rate is $8.5/hr, from $0 to $15.