CVS Careers, Retail Jobs & CVS Hourly Wage, Benefits
With more than 7,000 CVS/pharmacy locations from coast to coast, more than 20,000 highly trained Pharmacists are available to dispense prescriptions as well as helpful advice. Sixty percent of CVS/Pharmacy stores provide drive-thru pharmacy windows. 72% of the locations offer 24-hour or extended-hours service. CVS/Pharmacy also has more than 560 in-store MinuteClinic locations up and running.
The selection of brands includes brands such as Cristophe®, Essence of Beauty®, Nuprin®,, and Skin Effects by Dr. Jeffrey Dover®. CVS/pharmacy store brands and other limited-distribution products.
Beauty is one of CVS/Pharmacy core categories in the front of the store, and CVS/pharmacy was named Mass Beauty Retailer of the Year at the 2007 Women's Wear Daily Beauty Biz Awards.
Following is the list of job opportunities at CVS/pharmacy:
BenefitsCVS/pharmacy offers a competitive benefits package:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - health and dependent care
- Prescription Plan
- Vision Care
- 401(k) Savings
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Disability Coverage - short- and long-term
- Business Travel and Life Insurances
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Adoption Coverage/Assistance
- Merchandise Discounts from CVS/pharmacy
- Education Reimbursement
- Professional Development - training, continuing education
- Employee Assistance Program
Eligibility for benefits is based on full- or part-time status.
CVS/Pharmacy Hourly Pay
CVS/Pharmacy pays Pharmacy Techniciaon hourly $10/hr, range from $8 to $14 per hour.
Pharmacist Techniciaon hourly $49/hr, range from $43 to $58 per hour.
For Store Manager, yearly salary is $52,600 on average, range from $41k to $63k.